Trusted to Conduct BLOS UAS Flights in Active Fire Zones
Bridger Aerospace provides comprehensive aerial surveillance and wildfire management services utilizing the leading unmanned technology on the market. Years of testing, fielding and servicing ensures our customers benefit from superior intelligence that is required for effective wildfire response.
Bridger is trusted by the Department of the Interior to operate unmanned aircraft over active wildfires in the United States. Bridger is the only company in the world providing this capability.
The Complete Solution
Bridger Aerospace conducts aerial wildfire management missions using an industry leading vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) unmanned aerial system (UAS).
- Ease of Deployment
No runway or launch equipment required, allowing takeoff and landing to take place in forests.
- Rapid Operation
The complete system is quick and simple to deploy to facilitate rapid operation and provide instant aerial intelligence to the firefighting team.
- Long Endurance
The system offers 12 hours of endurance for consistent data gathering at day and night.
Superior Aerial Imaging
Bridger Aerospace integrates Ascent Vision Technologies’ (AVT) lightweight, high-performance, gyro-stabilized imaging system for reliable and accurate intelligence gathering.
- Day and Night Imagery
The CM142 incorporates high definition daylight and crisp long-wave infrared sensors for accurate information gathering at day and night.
- Reliable Hotspot Detection
With excellent zoom capabilities, the CM142 can effectively detect hotspots from long ranges.
Geo-positioning information on the location of hotspot facilitates effective wildfire response.
UAS Fire Perimeter Mapping
- Cover large surface areas in a single flight pass
- Generate orthomosaic using only a front lap
- Generate rapid outline of fires
- Gather accurate data in real-time
- Offers robust photo stitching and filling of the burnt area
- Produce a refined image of the fire that is GEO-rectified, allowing GIS experts to inspect and review the progress with precision
- Aids planning and decision making during active and post burn for effective wildfire recovery
- Additional layers and imagery can be combined to increase the useful output of the product