See Aerial Firefighting airplanes and meet Santa Claus at the Bridger Aerospace Open House on Saturday, December 4th from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.! This is an event for the whole family, with activities for all ages. We are located at 90 Aviation Lane in Belgrade!
Meet our pilots and crew and join us in supporting our community through donations of a new children’s book or a monetary gift to the Bozeman Health Pediatric Clinic or the Montana Firefighter’s Fund!
Both organizations will be raffling off a CL-415EAF Super Scooper model and every donation will receive one raffle ticket.
Things to do
- The first 100 people will receive a gift!
- Tour the Bridger Aerospace hangar
- Take your picture with an Aerial Firefighting plane
- Meet the pilots, mechanics, and support team
- Find out what it takes to be an Aerial Firefighter
- Grab a hot drink and a snack
- It is the season for giving! Please make donations to two great organizations:
- Bozeman Health Pediatric Clinic
- Montana Firefighter’s Fund
- Enter the raffle to win a model CL-415EAF
Additional Activities for Kids
- Meet Santa Claus!
- Color in your favorite plane
- Learn how to make a paper airplane
We are very excited and hope to see you there!