Bridger Aerospace and Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) continues to prioritize its customers, workforce and communities with the current outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19. Following the advice and recommendations from the United States Government, Australian Government and World Health Organization, Bridger Aerospace and AVT are playing their parts in helping minimize the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19. We are continuing all business practices, whether digitally or by providing a safe environment for our global teams to ensure we meet our customers’ requirements and delivery timelines in the safest and most efficient manner. All employees’ wages, both salary and hourly, are being paid in full during this time of uncertainty. No cases of the virus have been reported amongst our staff and our team is going the extra mile to prevent infection amongst our team and the broader community. By following strict procedures, Bridger Aerospace and AVT continue to operate effectively.
Additional precautions include:
- Remote working where applicable
- An increase in cleansing and sanitation of all facilities and equipment
- Postponement of near-future international demonstrations, training and events
- Cancellation of non-critical trips and international travel
- Domestic travel restrictions
- Avoiding large group meetings
- Any member of staff with flu like symptoms are encouraged to stay at home
- All team members are encouraged to follow all advice from their governments and the World Health Organization, which includes avoiding contact, social distancing, avoiding public transport and general hygiene practices
CEO, Tim Sheehy, said “AVT and Bridger Aerospace are exercising all contingencies to care for our team, our families and our customers during this difficult time. We remain resilient and focused during this crisis and are postured to continue to provide agile and no-fail support to our critical end users. We endeavor to be a source of consistency and stability to our community throughout this global catastrophe. We offer our deepest condolences to those who have been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.”
During this time of uncertainty, Bridger Aerospace and AVT will remain flexible and agile to support our customers and their objectives. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will respond quickly to advice offered by the government and health authorities.